Wednesday, March 3, 2010

late

It was so late when I regretted. Things cannot go back, and I have no chance to tell you the words that were kept in my mind during these years. Nothing in the world can be as painful as cheap straighteners. Now, what I want to say is that I’m fine. But how are you, my dear boy?As a saying goes that “Forgetting is just the time added to another man.” But the broken heart must take years to heal or will never do. There’s chi pink dazzle that I thought I have forgotten you, but one day when I turned over a book, I encountered a sentence “chi hair straightener is like a dying ember, only memories remain”, I can’t hold back my tears.I know tears are unnecessary, and it is too hard for me to laugh now, especially when I face the memory and the air. I hope I will feel more comforted after talking these words to myself, but I don’t know if you would listen word by word.