Monday, July 12, 2010

Sound knowledge of SAP SD function

Sound knowledge of SAP SD function
Working in global environment, good communication skills in written and oral English
Oversea working experiencecheap prom dressCapable of working under pressure and deadlinecheap lacoste polo shirts
Pleasant personality with a strong will to learn new knowledge and a good team playerSex: Femalepolo shirts
Address: ZhangDiandistrict, ZiBo city ShanDong Province
Height: 172cm Cv :Mechanical Degree
Graduated college: ShanDong University of Technology
Introduce Yourself:
I have a bright and cheerful disposition .I am very ambitious and am able to go through tough time also hardworking .
I ever studied Business English in the ZIBO STAR FOREIGN LANGUAGE COLLEGE.My major is Business English.
I have c
Career Objective:prom dress
I have worked on the buesiness trade for 1years. During this period of time I have learnt how to make the relevant documents and how to contact with the customers
I can adapt the orientationprom dresses quickly and I am not afraid that the difficultied I will meet when I do the different products.never grow old
passion
smile